Monday, January 9, 2012

2nd Week Started

According to a recent survey, 50% of people give up on their New Year's Resolutions by week three. Guess I'm well on my way to beating this statistic.

I didn't feel as strong today as I did last week, but I got through it just fine and felt great afterward. I have found that it is really important in order to have a good workout to be well rested, hydrated, and fueled with good nutrition. I think this is where I was lacking today. I feel stronger when I limit caffeine intake, drink water throughout the day, stay away from sugar, and have plenty of protein, fruits & vegetables...all day, not just the pre-or post-workout meal.

Just a quick "soreness" update: last week I was sore the 2nd day, but not sore on the third day, so it really wasn't bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment