Monday, February 20, 2012

New Phase at White Rock

I know it has been a few weeks since I have written. I am still working out, so I have made it almost 2 months! There were some weeks I only got in a couple of workouts because I was sick, but I am still making progress. I'm increasing my weight on strength exercises and doing well on conditioning. Plus, I've conquered the foam roller! (If you haven't heard of foam rolling, look it up. It's a unique way of stretching and working out muscle knots).

We have just started MRT (metabolic resistance training), workouts designed by Arron to rev up the metabolism, burn fat and sculpt the body. The first part of each workout is usually a strength circuit, followed by conditioning and stretching. Sounds hard, and while it has been challenging (and workouts take a little longer, but still under an hour), I've completed the workouts without any problem.

Arron and I have noticed the bodies of our consistent members really changing. On that note, we have been open 1 year! Happy anniversary to our members who have been with us since the beginning, and to my husband Arron who cares so much about helping everyone succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment