Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Plan

In my first post, "confessions," I talked about why I haven't worked out consistently in the past. When it comes to overcoming obstacles, I think it's important to have a plan. Because time is my number 1 issue, the first step I took was scheduling workouts for the entire upcoming month. By scheduling i mean actually adding it to my calendar in print. White Rock offers Unlimited Classes four days a week. It looks like most weeks I can fit in 3 workouts, although there is a week I can only workout two times, and I won't be able to go at the same time every day, but two or three times a week is better than nothing!

Another issue I have is needing someone to watch our son. We are planning to start Moms Groups at our 3pm & 4pm workouts. These groups will allow Moms to bring the kids to the gym with them. Moms will take turns watching the kids during workouts. Plan B is working out during times that someone, like my husband, is available to watch my son. We have workouts at 7am, 3pm, 4pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm, so there are plenty of times to choose from.

As far as my worries with health problems, that will be addressed with the Assessment.

Although cost isn't a concern of mine since I own the place : ) I know it is for some of you. An Unlimited membership is $100 for one person and includes free Zumba and a Nutrition Counseling session with yours truly, the Dietitian. If you join with a friend, it brings the total to $87.50 a month. This is a lot less than a bootcamp, which is what I would tell my husband if I was trying to convince him that it's a good investment. Also, everyone gets their first session free to give them a chance to try it out and make sure it's for them. We have no contracts so you don't have to worry about committing to a year or more. So it's really a great value!

No comments:

Post a Comment